About my Blog

I often thought being a beginner at age 24 was not something good as you’ll always be looked upon as the person who knows nothing, this obviously wasn’t true when I stumbled upon this saying : -

You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.

I knew nothing about blogging and thought that I could never come up with this but I am willing to learn as a beginner. So here goes…. My life as a Beginner…….

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Home Econs...

Hi.. ;)

As the saying goes "a picture says a thousand words" , I decided to let my pictures do the talking, I created this template and it truly represents what Home Econs means to me !! I hope they will enlighten you as well


I truly hope that my insights were valuable to you :)

Do stay tuned for more.. Till then Adios Amigos...




Experience is the child of thought,
and thought is the child of action.

0 comments:

Post a Comment