About my Blog

I often thought being a beginner at age 24 was not something good as you’ll always be looked upon as the person who knows nothing, this obviously wasn’t true when I stumbled upon this saying : -

You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.

I knew nothing about blogging and thought that I could never come up with this but I am willing to learn as a beginner. So here goes…. My life as a Beginner…….

Friday, September 17, 2010

Web Review No. 1

Hi ppl ;)
 
http://www.learningseed.com/

 

 
 
Positive Remarks: -
  • Website is very informative
  • It covers a wide spectrum of topics
  • Has a variety of resources
  • Has some videos to illustrate concepts and points
Negative Remark:-
  • Too wordy - May turn people off if they have to read too much
  • Not many pictures - does not capture attention
Suggested Areas of Improvement:-
  • Layout of the site can be improved
  • More pictures and videos can be put on the main page - to capture the audience

0 comments:

Post a Comment