About my Blog

I often thought being a beginner at age 24 was not something good as you’ll always be looked upon as the person who knows nothing, this obviously wasn’t true when I stumbled upon this saying : -

You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.

I knew nothing about blogging and thought that I could never come up with this but I am willing to learn as a beginner. So here goes…. My life as a Beginner…….

Friday, September 17, 2010

Web Review No. 2

Here goes the next one...

http://www.fiberworld.com/



Positive Remarks: -
  • Goes in great depth about fabrics - very informative
  • Explains the uses of most fabrics
  • Has translation for technical terms - everyone can understand the site
  • Tells us more about the manufacturing processes in fiber production
  • Good pictorial description on manufacturing
  • Covers all most everything on fabrics
  • Very useful site for me - able to use info. from this to teach my students
Negative Remarks: -
  • Too wordy - may lose the attention of the reader
  • Lack of pictures in the History section - may bore the reader
  • Main webpage does not look very interesting - People may not want to read further
Suggested Areas of Improvement:-
  • The main page of the site can be more interesting - more pictures and videos can be added
  • The layout of the uses of fabric can be improved

0 comments:

Post a Comment