About my Blog

I often thought being a beginner at age 24 was not something good as you’ll always be looked upon as the person who knows nothing, this obviously wasn’t true when I stumbled upon this saying : -

You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.

I knew nothing about blogging and thought that I could never come up with this but I am willing to learn as a beginner. So here goes…. My life as a Beginner…….

Friday, September 17, 2010

Web Review No. 5

I saved the BEST for the Last...

http://www.brainpop.com/



Positive Remarks: -
  • Very interesting website - Eye capturing
  • Innovative
  • Informative
  • Different and unique way of sharing information
  • Very Interactive and animated
  • Has a lot of visuals - captures the attention of the reader
  • Colourful with a lot of pictures - Excites the reader
  • Good activities and videos - People want to keep trying out more
  • Has a broad spectrum - Maths, Science, Art, Music, etc.
Negative Remarks: -
  • Content lacks in certain aspects
  • Coverage of topics can be better
Suggested Areas of Improvement:-
  • More topics could be added - to make sure it is comprehensive
  • Content can go slighly more in depth and more real life scenarios can be added to topics to future enhance students learning

0 comments:

Post a Comment