About my Blog

I often thought being a beginner at age 24 was not something good as you’ll always be looked upon as the person who knows nothing, this obviously wasn’t true when I stumbled upon this saying : -

You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.

I knew nothing about blogging and thought that I could never come up with this but I am willing to learn as a beginner. So here goes…. My life as a Beginner…….

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Our Very First Food Lab Experience In NIE

Hi PPL ;)

This entry is a little more on my very first experience on the first time we stepped into NIE's Food Lab.

I was amazed with the array of equipment and the initial experience was amazing.

Like I always say, a picture says a thousand words, so ya here goes, I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Some of the Equipments : -


 Our Very First Class Activity: -



  If you only do what you know you can do    
                    - you never do very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment