About my Blog

I often thought being a beginner at age 24 was not something good as you’ll always be looked upon as the person who knows nothing, this obviously wasn’t true when I stumbled upon this saying : -

You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.

I knew nothing about blogging and thought that I could never come up with this but I am willing to learn as a beginner. So here goes…. My life as a Beginner…….

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Micro-Teaching 1




Hi PPL ;)

Just thought of a new way to welcome all of you to my blog






 Our very first Micro-Teaching  Experience
- Courtesy of Ms. Dayah, Ms. Farah, Mr. Jay, Ms Shooben, Ms Azimah, Ms Kee

The pictures say it all...
         Here Goes.....
        
      












The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains.
The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.

Decide which one are you... Till then Adios Amigos ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment