About my Blog

I often thought being a beginner at age 24 was not something good as you’ll always be looked upon as the person who knows nothing, this obviously wasn’t true when I stumbled upon this saying : -

You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.

I knew nothing about blogging and thought that I could never come up with this but I am willing to learn as a beginner. So here goes…. My life as a Beginner…….

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Introduction to Sewing

Hello Once Again ;)

 I know this pictures are long overdue.. Have really been busy with work and kind of neglected this blog of mine.

 Anyway here are the pictures from our very first textile lesson.



  • I loved the new Bernina model, it was indeed the 'ferrari' of all the machines
  • The rest of the pictures are of the older model of the Bernina
  • It is still way better than the typical sewing machines that we see normally
  • The bottom 2 pictures on the right are showing the embroidery available on the machine
1 More Pic For the Fans...

My Jaw Dropping Experience - The machine automatically sew this

There are no failures
- just experiences and your reactions to them ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment